Natalia Gerakis, Soloist and Chamber Musician, Stuttgart/Athens
Cordula Hacke, Soloist, Chamber Musician and lecturer at the Robert Schumann Hochschule Düsseldorf
Springiersbach Carmelite Monastery is located near Bengel, in a beautiful and quiet area on the slopes of the river Mosel, surrounded by forrest, fields and vineyards. The Monastery is 50 Km to the east of the city of Trier, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. More info
The Course is mainly intended for all flute or piano players and also for flute and piano duos. Young professional musicians, music students, music teachers, young flute players, but also amateurs will have the opporunity to meet and work in a relax and pleasant environment. Solo and chamber music repertory for flute and piano, as well as basic technical issues, are the main issues of this course.
• Individual lessons with each one of the tutors.
• Technique lessons in group.
• Chamber music lesson. Each participant has to prepare at least one piece for flute and piano from the following list.
• J.S.Bach, Sonata in B minor or E minor
• G.Fauré, Fantasie for Flute and Piano
• F.Martin, Ballade for Flute and Piano
• W.A.Mozart, Flute Concerto in G Major or D Major
• J.Ibert, Flute Concerto
• C.Reinecke, Flute Concerto
Active participants 300,- €
Auditor 80,- €
(There will be a limited number of active participants and priority will be met by date of application)
The Carmelite Monastery offers beautifull rooms with shower and toilet.
Price per person
Full board in double room 45,- € / Day. Full board in single room 49,- € / Day
Full board includes:
• Evening coffee with cakes
1 July 2010
The application form can be sent to the Musikkreis Springiersbach by post or per fax